Sunday, April 12, 2009

CLOTHES! :)






So one of my biggest fears about having a boy was ...CLOTHES...it is soo hard to find cute clothes for boys when you walk into a store and 3/4 of it is girl clothes, and I guess being a girl you automatically find yourself looking at those cute fluffy dresses and polka dot pants...BUT I have found some SUPER cute boy clothes, and am really excited that Ryder will be so fashionable :)...here are some of my favorite outfits that we have bought/gotten as gifts.




3 comments:

amanda crawford said...

Oh girl! I know what you mean! Finding cute clothes for Mason is hard, but Belk always has cute things I have learned over these past 4 months! You got some really cute things already :)

The Flowers said...

Oh my gosh. those outfits are so cute!! I guess your not at work today?? I think that your main picture is really precious! I know you are excited to be a mama...=)

Thomas and Heather said...

These outfits are great! Save us some things to buy for the baby shower!

When you register be sure and pick some things 12-24 months or older. Ryder will grow out of the small baby things quickly in the first 6 months. Anthony had some things he only wore once or not at all before he had grown into the next size!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails