Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ITS A BOY! :)

So EVERYONE owes me a "Alisha was right" because I KNEW it was a boy! Everything looked perfect the doctor said, all measurements are up to date, no down syndrome, no cerebral palsy, everything was GREAT! Which was a HUGE relief exspecially with all of the medication I had been on within the last year. Thanks for all of the prayers and here are pictures of our SON: Ryder Harris...(not sure about the middle name yet..any ideas?)
oh and BY THE WAY isn't the "I"m a boy" picture hilarious?! The doctor said, "I usually wait until the end of the ultrasound to tell you what it is, but I dont think you can miss that!" We both said in unison... "ITS A BOY!" too cute! :)

8 comments:

amanda crawford said...

Yay! I was so excited when I got your text!!! You were right! Boys are the BEST! and I absolutely LOVE the name Ryder! Love you!! :)

jim thompson said...

congrats :)

Thomas and Heather said...

YEAHHHH!

We are so excited! You got some really great pictures! We love you and are praying for you!

The Flowers said...

Yeah! those pictures are precious! AW!..umm what about Ryder Andrew? I don't know...I've been trying to think of something that goes well.

Paul Sadler said...

What about Ryder Paul John Sadler Harris?

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys!! Two girls and
two boys. A grandma couldn't
ask for more!! Now I can get
busy!!!!! Don't tell grandpa.
Love you guys
Mom

Sadler Family said...

What about Ryder Jay Harris

Alisha Harris said...

The name is Ryder Cole Harris

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails