Sunday, October 19, 2008

ONE YEAR!

You know honestly I do not know whether to laugh or cry that it's our 1 year. On one hand I can't believe WE MADE IT haha and on the other hand I'm kind of sad that time is going by so fast. Who knew that I would marry my Hot dog Heaven boss :). God really has a sense of humor! Alot has happened this past year mostly fun and exciting times being newlyweds and then yet it has had its moments when I thought does anyone elses husband hang his dirty clothes on the towel hook behind the bathroom door? Because if someone is out there I stand corrected! Overall this has been the most fun and full of love year that I could have imagined. I can't wait to see what is coming up in our future!

8 comments:

amanda crawford said...

Congratulations!!! Yall are an awesome couple :) Loves <3

Sadler Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sadler Family said...

Geez! That was the biggest waste of 3 minutes and 43 seconds of my life...can I get a refund (for my negative equity)????? hahaha

Sadler Family said...

Since my husband is a moron, I will post something a little nicer: -)

This time has gone by so fast. I remember when ya'll were in the "flirting" stage at Hotdog Heaven. I remember the bouncy balls, the I-Spy books, and the pink starburst. Enjoy every day...because it will go by fast.

Alisha Harris said...

Paul I forgot to tell you earlier, that instead of a zoo pass again im going to give you 50 dollars to put towards your -7500..GOOD LUCK PAL only 7450 to go!! your on the right path!

Alisha Harris said...

oh and by the way the lady called back and said we had to get a lamburgini bc of the negative equity :)

amanda crawford said...

okay, I am totally stealing your slide idea ;) Love it!!

The Cooks said...

Don't worry, there are worse things than hanging dirty laundry on the hook behind the bathroom door...
Congratulations to you both!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails